Try this tasty recipe from Down Under, which makes 8 servings, with a glass of Chardonnay.
AUSSIE-STYLE BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
* 8 cups chicken broth
* 1 large butternut squash, cut into 1-in. cubes
* 1 white onion, chopped
* 1 piece ginger root, 1-in. long, finely minced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 T curry powder
* 12.3-oz. package firm organic tofu, cut into 1-in. cubes
* 3 T to 1/4-cup light or yellow miso
* Finely chopped chives
1. Combine vegetable stock, squash, onion, ginger, garlic and curry powder in a Dutch oven. Heat to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until squash softens (about 30 minutes). Let cool 10 minutes.
2. Puree the soup mixture, in batches, with some of the tofu and miso in each batch, in a blender or food processor until smooth and no white bits of tofu remain. Strain soup through a medium-mesh strainer, then return to the pan. Heat over low heat until hot (about 5 minutes). Divide among bowls, then garnish with chives and serve.