Beam Global Spirits & Wine is taking its “drink smart” website global with the launch of a redesigned, mult-lingual site at drinksmart.com.
Now available in German, Spanish, French and English, the site offers a platform for consumers to learn about the responsible consumption of alcohol.
The updated website was designed to educate legal purchase age consumers across the globe on how to make responsible decisions when it comes to alcohol. It includes an interactive quiz which challenges consumers on their knowledge of the effects of alcohol, and the drink smart philosophy on how to drink responsibly.
Beam Global asks that when adults enjoy alcohol, they adhere to the following six principles:
1. Respect Others — Informed adults have the right to choose to drink alcohol, or not to drink at all.
2. Obey the Law — Purchase and consumption by those below the legally designated age cannot be condoned or tolerated.
3. Take Responsibility — Adults who choose to drink alcohol must take responsibility for their actions.
4. Drink in Moderation — Understand how much you are drinking.
5. Be a Responsible Host — Always try to ensure your guests do not drink to excess.
6. Drive Safely — Never drive drunk or over the legally designated blood-alcohol level.
New sections of the website include a news section which features Beam Global’s drink smart initiatives and the company’s commitment to responsible marketing of its products. The new site also provides links to social aspects organizations around the world that provide consumers with additional resources to learn more about how to drink smart.