Here’s an easy-to-make dessert recipe, submitted by member Annette Borysiewicz, that yields 4 servings.
BERRY-MUSCAT WINE GOBLETS
* 1 cup white grape juice
* 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 cup Muscat wine
* 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced 1/4-inch thick
* 1/3 cup blueberries, rinsed
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix grape juice, gelatin and sugar. Stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved (3-4 minutes).
2. Remove from heat and add wine. Nest pan in a bowl of ice water, and stir often until mixture is cold and mounds slightly on a spoon (about 20 minutes).
3. Remove pan from ice water and stir in strawberries and blueberries.
4. Spoon mixture equally into wine glasses. Chill air-tight until gelatin mixture is firm to the touch (at least 1 hour, and up to a day).
5. Top with your favorite whipped topping and enjoy.