Try this recipe, which makes 4 servings, with Pinot Noir or Syrah.
BALSAMIC MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON
* 1/4 cup orange juice
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 4 salmon steaks or fillets, 5-oz. or 6-oz. each
* Salt and pepper
1. Preheat broiler or grill. Combine orange juice, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and garlic in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring often, for about 6 minutes, or until mixture has a glaze-like consistency. Stir in oil and remove from heat.
2. Season salmon pieces with salt and pepper to taste, then brush generously with glaze.
3. Broil or grill, basting often with the glaze, until cooked through, approximately 10 minutes per inch of thickness.