* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 8 ounces peeled medium raw shrimp
* 2 roasted red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips
* 1/4 cup dried tomatoes, cut into strips
* 1/4 cup dry white wine
* 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
* Salt and pepper
* 6 ounces fettuccine, cooked and kept warm
1. Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Add garlic and shrimp, and saute just until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Do not completely cook.
2. Add roasted peppers and tomatoes, and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add wine and rosemary, and cook over high heat for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spoon fettuccine into bowl. Top with shrimp mixture. Toss and serve.
This recipe makes 2 servings, and is best enjoyed with a glass of white wine.