Editor Robert Johnson is taking the day off. His regular Monday “Editor’s Journal” posting will resume next week.
Meanwhile, be sure to check back here all this week for your daily dose of wine news, including…
* How California’s Parducci Wine Cellars is setting a “green” example for other wineries to emulate.
* A profile of Napa Valley’s Artesa Winery.
* New Napa wining and dining experiences.
* A report on some Riesling vineyards in the Mosel that are in peril.
* Ticket information for the Sonoma Wine Country Weekend.
* A preview of Monterey County’s Great Wine Escape Weekend.