Try this recipe, which makes 4 servings, with Pinot Noir or a lighter-style Zinfandel.
* 2 1/2 lbs. lean ground turkey
* 2 eggs
* 4 stalks celery
* 2 large carrots
* 1 red bell pepper
* 1/2 yellow onion
* 1 cup flavored breadcrumbs
* 1/4 tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
* 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
* 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
* 1/4 tsp. dried basil
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1 tbsp. hot sauce
* 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Chop celery, carrots, bell pepper and onion into small pieces. Add to a large mixing bowl with the turkey, eggs, breadcrumbs and spices. Mix well.
3. Place mixture in a large loaf pan.
4. On a lower rack in the oven, bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove, and reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
5. In a small bowl, mix ketchup, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Apply in a thick layer to the top of the loaf.
6. Bake for 75 minutes, remove from oven, slice and serve.