As the days warm up, we’re eating lighter and, hopefully, healthier.
Here’s a tasty dish that can be whipped up in just minutes, and pairs
perfectly with a chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
QUICK AND EASY SALAD
* 29-oz. can pear halves, drained
* 4 large lettuce leaves
* 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
* 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
* 1/2 cup bottled low-fat or non-fat Italian, French or ranch dressing
* Chopped parsley
1. Divide and arrange pear halves on lettuce leaves.
2. Sprinkle with bleu cheese and walnuts.
3. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with parsley.