When Maryhill Winery opened its doors in 2001, it was one of only 100 wineries in the state of Washington.
Today, Washington is home to more than 600 wineries, which made its 2009 selection as “Washington Winery of the Year” by Wine Press Northwest particularly impressive.
In addition to making world-class wines, Maryhill hosts an annual summer concert series in its 4,000-capacity amphitheater. Ticket levels range from affordable general admission to quite expensive box seating, with two levels between.
Here’s a look at the just-announced 2010 concert lineup:
* Saturday, July 10 at 7 p.m. — Train
* Saturday, July 17 at 7 p.m. — Lyle Lovett
* Saturday, July 31 at 7 p.m. — Jackson Browne
* Saturday, August 7 at 7 p.m. — Natalie Merchant
* Saturday, August 28 at 7 p.m. — Earth Wind & Fire
To order tickets, visit the winery’s Web site: www.maryhillwinery.com