It’s the 4th of July. Do you know what you’ll be grilling today?
If you grill often, you may eventually find yourself looking for something a little bit different. This main course definitely is different, and packed with flavor.
Better still, it matches beautifully with almost any red wine, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel and Syrah. But the perfect pairing may well be a dry or off-dry RosÃ©.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
GRILLED CHIPOTLE CINNAMON MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK
* 1 package McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle Pepper Marinade
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
* 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Cinnamon, Ground
* 2 lbs. rib-eye steak
1. Mix marinade mix, water, oil and cinnamon in small dish.
2. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
3. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
4. Grill over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.