If you’re having ham for the holiday, don’t let those leftovers chunks go to waste.
Use them in this tasty dish, which pairs nicely with Gewurztraminer, Riesling, or fruit-forward red wines.
* 8-oz. pkg. elbow macaroni
* 1 can cream of celery soup
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 small onion, minced
* 1 cup diced cooked ham
* 1 cup (1/4-lb.) sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Stir macaroni into boiling salted water and cook per package directions. Drain well and rinse in cold water.
2. Stir in soup, milk, onion, ham and half the cheese.
3. Pour into buttered 6-cup baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and more ham, if desired.
4. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.