Holiday time is party time, not to mention football-on-TV time.
But that doesn’t mean you have to stock up on beer.
Instead, open a few bottles of Sauvignon Blanc, and enjoy that bowl of potato chips with this tasty, wine-friendly dip. This recipe yields about 5 1/2 cups.
SWEET ONION DIP
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 cups thinly sliced Vidalia sweet onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir the mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and Vidalia onion together in a casserole dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, about 30 to 35 minutes.
4. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before serving.