Having friends over to watch the Bears-Packers and Jets-Steelers games today? This dish would make a great between-games meal.
It serves 4, and pairs perfectly with California Chardonnay.
JUMBO SHRIMP WITH HERB BUTTER SAUCE
* 16 jumbo shrimp
* Salt and black pepper, to taste
* 2 sticks butter
* 1 teaspoon tomato paste
* 1 teaspoon lime juice
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* A few drops of Tabasco, to taste
* 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
3. Place on grill and cook until crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place on dish and keep warm.
4. Melt butter in medium saucepan.
5. Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, and simmer on low heat for two minutes.
6. Pour over cooked shrimp and serve.