Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay would be solid wine companions to this dish, which serves 4. Feeling adventurous? Try it with Zinfandel.
LIME-GLAZED PORK CHOPS
* 1/3 cup orange marmalade
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
* 4 (8-oz.) bone-in pork loin chops
* 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro leaves
* Lime wedges
1. For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until marmalade is melted. Remove from the heat; set aside.
2. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
3. During the last 5 minutes of grilling, brush the pork chops with glaze.
4. Sprinkle the chops with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.