Auction Napa Valley–perhaps the world’s most prestigious wine auction–is in the books for 2011.
Here are a few of the numbers associated with the event…
- 2,000–Approximate number of people (including volunteers, vendors, bidders and sippers) that attended.
- $59,500–Amount bid for 10 cases of Schrader’s Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
- $370,000–Amount raised in the concurrent e-auction.
- 93–Number of successful bidders in that e-auction.
- $1.2 million–Total amount raised, to benefit Napa Valley charities.
Check out this YouTube preview to learn more about Auction Napa Valley 2011 event.