Admit it: You love cold pizza for breakfast. So why not just cut to the chase and start out with a cold pizza?
This recipe matches beautifully with Merlot or Zinfandel…but probably not for breakfast.
- 2 pkgs. crescent roll or pizza dough
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. light cream cheese
- 2/3 cup light salad dressing, such as Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp. taco sauce
- 2 tsp. dill weed
- 2 cups Colby, Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 jar black or green olives
- Place dough on greased pizza pan and bake as directed.
- Cream together cream cheese, salad dressing, taco sauce and dill weed.
- Spread on cooled roll dough.
- Add vegetables on top of spread.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top, and serve.