The weekend is here! That means, among other things, you don’t need to worry about your breath at the office tomorrow.
So, for dinner tonight, try this tasty recipe, which makes 2 servings. Serve this dish with either a creamy Chardonnay or a zesty Sauvignon Blanc for a satisfying, palate-pleasing meal.
(Note: For a “healthier” result, olive oil may be substituted for the butter.)
1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic.
2. Season halibut steaks on both sides with lemon pepper.
3. Place steaks in pan and cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness (measured at thickest part) or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
4. Flip steaks halfway through cooking to brown on both sides.
5. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving.