As the weather warms up, the grills emerge from hibernation.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced and grated
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1-lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Ground black pepper
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch diameter), heated according to package directions
- 1 package Dole All Natural Southwest Salad Kit (12-oz. size)
- Combine olive oil, lime juice and cumin in small bowl.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper. Brush shrimp with lime mixture.
- Grill until shrimp are cooked through (about 3 minutes per side), brushing occasionally with lime mixture.
- Roughly chop cooked shrimp.
- Combine taco ranch dressing, sour cream and shredded cheese included in the Dole kit.
- Spread mixture over each tortilla; top with shrimp, salad greens and chips.
- Serve with favorite toppings.