Although our minds typically drift to big, thick steaks or juicy hamburgers, summertime grilling need not be restricted to red meat.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 halibut fillets (about 5-oz. each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Add the halibut pieces, seal bag and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle halibut pieces with salt and lemon-pepper.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill the halibut, covered, over medium heat, for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.