Want to get away with your sweetie for a few days of wine tasting and romance?
Here are 19 Sonoma County inns currently offering an array of special packages and/or pricing…
• Case Ranch Inn, Forestville — Enjoy the Russian River Valley wine country and its many beautiful attractions. With three guest rooms in the main house as well as a garden cottage, Case Ranch Inn captures the intimacy of a traditional bed and breakfast, and is ideal for romantic couples.
Special offer: Stay any two nights and add a third night for 50% off room rate.
• English Tea Garden Inn, Cloverdale — This lovingly preserved Victorian was built in 1879, and extensive restoration has made it one of the most sought-out historic B&B inns in Northern California. Four expansive suites with luxury amenities.
Special offer: A two-night stay includes a three-course breakfast each day, wine-tasting pass to 120 wineries, and a bottle of wine.
• Santa Nella House, Guerneville — A Victorian farmhouse dating back to the 1870s. The property has been an olive oil mill, a winery, a speak-easy, a stagecoach stop and, since 1984, a Russian River Valley B&B inn. The stately structure boasts five bedrooms and a cottage in the forest.
Special offer: Book a room for any three nights, including a Tuesday, and Tuesday is free.
• The Irish Rose Inn, Healdsburg — A wonderful 1912 Craftsman home amongst year-round flowering gardens. Home to three guest rooms and two cottages.
Special offer: Stay any three nights (Sunday through Thursday) and pay for only two.
• Bella Luna Inn, Healdsburg — This elegant and comfortable inn has a backyard deck, heated pool and lush gardens, providing a serene environment for relaxation.
Special offer: 20% off room rates.
• Old Crocker Inn, Cloverdale — Founded as a hunting retreat in the 1880s by railroad magnate Charles Crocker, this B&B offers five lodge rooms and five cottage rooms or suites, all with private bath and entry.
Special offer: Book an available room 24 hours prior to arrival for $150 per night (double occupancy only, weekends excluded).
• The Raford Inn, Healdsburg — This 1880 Victorian plantation property is graced with luscious gardens, a working estate vineyard and towering palm trees that are home to some of the region’s most exotic birds.
Special offer: Reserve within 48 hours of your visit, and receive 25% off your first night’s stay.
• Camellia Inn, Healdsburg — Owned and operated by the same family for more than 30 years, this inn recently became the first accommodation in Healdsburg to offer iPads to guests. Long established ties to the area allow the staff to arrange private wine tasting and other special experiences.
Special offers: Ultimate Foodie Break-Up Package, Chocolate Covered Wednesdays, Massage/Spa Package and more.
• Vintage Towers, Cloverdale — Guests enjoy magnificent gardens, where “Green Getaway” workshops are held.
Special offer: Book any five nights and receive the fifth night free.
• Sonoma Orchid Inn, Guerneville — This fully restored and elegantly furnished 1906 farmhouse has all the modern amenities, and its beautifully decorated living room has wall-of-glass views onto coastal oaks and towering redwoods on the grounds.
Special offer: Stay any two nights and save 20%; stay any three nights and save 26%.
• Hidden Oak Inn, Sonoma — An exquisite example of a California Craftsman Bungalow, located one block from the historic Sonoma Plaza.
Special offer: Three nights, a bottle of wine, a small box of Girl & the Fig chocolate fig kisses, daily breakfast, daily wine and cheese tasting in the afternoon, and a card for free tastings at Sonoma area wineries, all for $525 plus tax.
• Melitta Station Inn, Santa Rosa — Offers English ambience, gourmet cuisine and warm hospitality. Located near the Charles Schulz Museum.
Special offer: Stay two nights from $225 when you stay by March 31.
• Avalon Bed & Breakfast, Sebastopol — A secluded B&B nestled in the majestic redwoods.
Special offer: Last minute packages and price breaks are often available; call the B&B directly for current specials.
• Applewood Inn, Guerneville — A romantic, upscale B&B that provides couples a secluded and peaceful refuge to unwind, rejuvenate and reconnect while celebrating wine country living.
Special offer: Stay any three nights (Sunday-Thursday), and get 50% off the third night.
• The Gables Inn, Santa Rosa — A circa 1877 Victorian mansion situated away from the crowds on 3½ acres just south of Santa Rosa’s city center. Each of the seven rooms has been elegantly restored and features 12-foot ceilings and private bathrooms with claw-foot tubs.
Special offer: Book a two (or more) night stay, pay full price the first night, and receive 25% off on the second night.
• Inn at Occidental, Occidental — A perfect spot for a romantic getaway or special occasion, ideally situated for Russian River wine country and Sonoma Coast vacations and Bohemian Grove events.
Special offer: Stress Buster package includes a stay in a courtyard room, 60-minute Swedish massage for two in the privacy of your room, a full breakfast and an evening wine-and-cheese reception.
• Hope Merrill & Bosworth House, Geyserville — Featuring eight guests rooms and a newly reopened salt water pool.
Special offer: Pay cash and receive a 20% discount on any available room.
• Birmingham Bed & Breakfast, Kenwood — A “prairie style” country estate located in the picturesque Valley of the Moon. Established in 1913 as the Monroe Ranch, this B&B is now an official historic landmark, offering beautiful views of vineyards and the Mayacamas Mountains.
Special offer: The first night is full price, and each additional night is $100 (tax not included).
• Auberge on the Vineyard, Cloverdale — Combines beautiful Queen Anne Victorian architecture, French styling, and panoramic views of the surrounding Alexander Valley vineyards.
Special offer: $99 “Bed No Breakfast” package.
For further information and links to the various inns, click here.