Looking for a way to really wow your Valentine’s Day date?
Well, you could precede that romantic dinner with a special tour of ZD Wines in the Napa Valley — a tour led by ZD co-founder Rosa Lee deLeuze, no less. It’s an opportunity to hear the fascinating ZD story from the person who has lived it for 45 years.
ZD has issued a list of tour highlights, and they include:
• Exclusive dialogue with deLeuze.
• Behind-the-scenes, private look at ZD’s cellar with the winemakers.
• Tasting of yet-to-be-released wines aging in barrel.
• Sit-down wine pairing experience with deLeuze the in the winery’s Vineyard View Room.
• Selection of Reserve and library ZD wines alongside deLeuze’s untold ZD story.
• Signature bites crafted by Winery Chefs’ Richard Haake.
The Valentine’s Day tour will begin at 2 p.m., and the cost is $120 per person. Availability is limited, but here’s the good news: ZD Wines has announced that tours conducted by deLeuze will become a regular part of the winery’s consumer programs. So if you can’t make it there next Friday, consider giving your Significant Other a card with a confirmation for a future tour date.
For further information on ZD’s “Rendezvous with Rosa Lee,” call 800-487-7757.
– – – – –
Tomorrow: Valentine’s Day at The Mountain Winery.