We’ve been telling you about a number of wonderful wine festivals and other wine-focused events, and today we have information on another one.
Here is the press release from the Santa Barbara Vintners trade organization…
– – – – –
The Santa Barbara Vintners is pleased to announce the dates and schedule of events for the Santa Barbara Vintners Spring Weekend, April 10-13.
The annual spring celebration of Santa Barbara County wine and food has been expanded to include four days of exciting events throughout the region. Wine and food lovers can experience the Festival Grand Tasting at the beautiful River View Park in Buellton, and 14 additional signature events.
The event list includes:
• Vintners Festival Golf Tournament at Sandpiper Golf Club
• Opening Dinner on the luxurious Channel Cat in Santa Barbara
• Sta. Rita Hill AVA Dinner and Wine Pairing at Industrial Eats
• Wine Education Seminar Series
• Sommelier Discovery Luncheons at Terravant and the Wine Cask
• Barrel Toasting Seminar with Barrel Tasting
• 90+ Points Top Rated Wine Dinner at the Fess Parker Doubletree
Morgen McLaughlin, the executive director of the Santa Barbara Vintners, says, “We are thrilled with the scope of new experiences offered during this year’s Santa Barbara Vintners Spring Weekend. We have expanded on the very successful history of the festival by adding additional wine and food events with our new partnership with Relevé Unlimited.”
– – – – –
I’ve attended at least 10 events conducted by the Santa Barbara Vintners through the years, and they’re always well organized and worth the investment.
To obtain tickets for the 2014 Spring Weekend event, click here.