“Style” can be defined in many ways; it’s very much in the eye of the beholder.
When it comes to dining out in the town of Healdsburg, in the northern sector of Sonoma County wine country, there are so many options that there’s sure to be one that fits your definition. Probably more like one dozen.
Here are some that we like a lot, and have visited often…
• Baci Café & Wine Bar — Features authentic regional Italian and Mediterranean food, paired with wines from Italy, Sonoma and Napa. 707-433-8111.
• Bistro Ralph — Upscale bistro on the Healdsburg Plaza. 707-433-1380.
• Bravas Bar de Tapas — Traditional tapas menu featuring the flavors and flair of Spain, including Spanish wines, Sangria and cocktails. 707-433-7700.
• Café Lucia — New Portuguese cuisine, including wines. 707-431-1113.
• Dry Creek Kitchen — Daily changing menu featuring primarily Sonoma-produced products. 707-431-0330.
• Johnny Garlic’s — Pasta, fish, steaks and pizzas. 707-836-8300.
• Giorgio’s — Classic Italian cuisine. 707-433-1106.
• Madrona Manor — High-end cuisine in a cozy, Old World setting. 707-433-4231.
• Partake by KJ — Wine flights and small bites. 707-433-6000.
• Ravenous — Don’t miss the crab cakes at this quaint restaurant featuring high-end cuisine. 707-431-1302.
• Rustic Restaurant at Coppola Winery — Offers an assortment of Italian and other international dishes. 707-857-1485.
• Willi’s Seafood & Raw Bar — East Coast oyster bar with a Latin flair and extensive wine list. 707-433-9191.
• Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar — American bistro focused on homegrown ingredients and locally made wines. 707-473-0946.