We don’t need to tell you that tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day.
Are you ready for the big feast?
Just in case some part of your planning slipped through the cracks, we at Vinesse Today are here to help.
Below, you’ll find links for the Butterball Turkey hotline, unique Turkey Day recipes that incorporate bacon, tasty side dish recipes, an alternative to pumpkin pie, gluten-free dessert recipes and more.
All in all, it’s one more reason to give thanks — that help is available, if you need it.
One more thing before we get to the list: From all of us at Vinesse to you and yours… Happy Thanksgiving!
- If everything really is better with bacon, why should that concept not extend to the Thanksgiving meal? Food and Wine magazine offers a wide range of recipes that embrace pork, from pancetta-wrapped roasted turkey to bacon-shallot gravy.
- Have a question about preparing your holiday turkey? The Butterball team is here to help, and can be reached by phone, via online chat, or through email. Just keep in mind that many other people may be seeking help, so it’s best to inquire early.
- No Thanksgiving feast is complete without an array of tasty sides. Betty Crocker offers a number of suggestions, both classic and creative — from the famous green bean casserole to granola streusel-topped sweet potatoes.
- Tired of the same old pumpkin pie for dessert, but don’t want to dump the pumpkin altogether? Food and Wine offers a tasty recipe for Pumpkin Tiramisu, served with coffee-dipped ladyfingers.
- The chefs at Kendall-Jackson have come up with a dish that incorporates two traditional Thanksgiving ingredients: pumpkin and cornbread. Check out the K-J recipe for Pumpkin Cornbread.
- More and more Americans are embracing gluten-free diets, either by choice or out of necessity. The good news is you need not sacrifice good taste for healthy decisions, as these gluten-free Thanksgiving desserts from Food and Wine deliciously demonstrate.