(In fact, although the Web address remains the same (www.RoundBarnWinery.com), the estate’s logo has added two words to share the billing with “Winery.” Those two words are “Brewery” and “Distillery.”)
So, while most wineries will periodically issue a “Calendar of Events,” Round Bar this year has been distributing its “2015 Party Guide.”
The fun started in May with a Sangria Party in celebration of Cinco de Mayo, and since then Round Barn has held a Spirits of Summer Celebration (marking nine years of distilling vodka, rum and whiskey)… Wine & Wags (at which visitors could bring their canine friends)… and Reds, Whites & Brews (featuring microbrews, beer demos and live music).
If you missed those events, there is no need to despair. There’s plenty of fun still to come at Round Barn this year. Here’s the remaining schedule of… er, party guide:
- August 1-2 — Art & Music at the Vineyard. Featuring Michigan artists showcasing original works of art.
- August 22-23 — 23rd annual Harvest Party. Handcrafted wines, live bands and grape stomping. The whole family is invited.
- September 5-6 — Fruits of Labor Party. Live music, drink specials, a kids’ area and more.
- September 12 — Vintage Vineyard Foreign Sports Car Show. Stroll among classic cars while enjoying cocktails and music.
- October 31 — HalloWine Party. Dress up and join the Round Barn staff in costume for some “spooktacular” cocktails.
- December 5 — Sippin’ With Santa. Bring the kids to meet the man in red at a holiday party benefiting Toys for Toys.
For event details, check out Red Barn’s website, or call 800-716-WINE (9463). Then… party on!