Just because the summer is coming to an end, it doesn’t mean that the music stops at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif.
Much like Thornton Winery in Southern California’s Temecula wine region, the Mountain Winery melds music, food and wine into memorable evenings that will keep you smiling for weeks.
The Mountain Winery’s summer season is winding down, but just last week, it announced a fall series of concerts. So, if your schedule allows, plan a trip to the San Jose area and immerse yourself in a truly special cultural experience.
Here’s the rest of the 2015 schedule at The Mountain Winery:
- August 25 — Colbie Caillat / Christina Perri
- August 26 — Heart
- August 27 — American Idol Live!
- August 28 — The Fab Four
- August 30 — Russell Peters
- September 1 — An Evening with Pink Martini
- September 2 — The Gipsy Kings
- September 4 — Neko Case
- September 5 — Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- September 6 — The Psychedelic Furs / The Church
- September 8 — Yes / Toto
- September 11 — ZZ Top / Blackberry Smoke
- September 12 — Eddie Izzard
- September 13 — Jagermeister Country Tour featuring Lee Brice
- September 14 — Little Big Town
- September 15 — Lynyrd Skynyrd
- September 16 — Lauryn Hill
- September 17 — Rodrigo y Gabriela
- September 20 — ABBA The Concert
- September 25 — Lost ’80s Live featuring ABC, Wang Chung, A Flock of Seagulls, Naked Eyes, Animotion, The Flirts, Gene Loves Jezebel and Boy Don’t Cry
- September 26 — The Beach Boys
- September 27 — Kristin Chenoweth
- September 30 — Ry Cooder/Sharon White/Ricky Skaggs
- October 1 — The Doobie Brothers
- October 3 — Chicago
- October 7 — UB40
- October 10 — Galactic and Macy Gray
You can purchase tickets for any of these concerts here: http://www.mountainwinery.com/concerts
And for a look at the various wining and dining options on concert nights, go to: http://www.mountainwinery.com/concerts/concerts-dining
By the way, if you’re an Abba fan and are planning to attend the tribute concert on September 20, you can make a full weekend out of it by taking part in the Los Gatos Wine Walk. Los Gatos is a community that’s just 15 minutes from the Mountain Winery, and makes a good home base when attending a concert at the winery.
The Los Gatos Wine Walk will run from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m., and participants can taste wines from 35 local estates as they visit local shops, restaurants and Plaza Park. The cost is $50 per person, and includes a souvenir wine glass.
To learn more, go to: http://www.losgatoschamber.com/winewalk.php