Ready for another weekend of holiday shopping? Is there a wine lover on your holiday gift-giving list? Not sure what to get him or her? Allow us to make a few suggestions…
- Keep an eye out for upcoming Vinesse Cyber Circle offers. We have curated collections of many types of wine and to accommodate many interests. There’s bound to be a collection that matches the interests of someone on your list. P.S.: Also consider our famous “Grab Bags,” which enable you to purchase a lot of wine for not a lot of money, and to spread good cheer to numerous friends with one simple purchase. Plus, you don’t have to fight the crowds at the mall. To learn more, click here.
- As a general rule, a bottle of wine should never be placed on a tablecloth — unless you don’t care about staining that tablecloth. Wine bottle coasters, which are available in a array of styles and with an endless variety of artwork, protect the tablecloth and make great gifts.
- Nothing says “wine country” like a vineyard scene from Tuscany. Whether it’s a small watercolor in a frame for hanging in one’s kitchen, or a colorful depiction on kitchen towels, if it has a Tuscan theme, it’s almost guaranteed to be appreciated.
- Wine-themed notecards. Great for communicating with fellow wine-loving friends throughout the year and available in the gift shops of many winery tasting rooms.
- Bottle openers. No kitchen drawer can have too many corkscrews. Also consider more sophisticated devices that can make popping a cork a snap.