Most years, I share the schedules at Thornton Winery in Temecula, Calif.; Vina Robles in Paso Robles, Calif.; The Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif.; and Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash., as they are announced.
But for some reason, I almost always seem to forget the Ironstone Vineyards summer concert series in California’s “Gold Country.” It’s probably because I haven’t attended a concert at the Ironstone Amphitheatre for so many years.
Whatever the reason, I’d like to correct that oversight by sharing Ironstone’s 2016 schedule with you right here, right now…
- Thursday, July 14 — Darius Rucker, Dan & Shay, and Michael Ray.
- Friday, July 15 — Goo Goo Dolls, Collective Soul, and Tribe Society.
- Wednesday, July 27 — Sublime with Rome, Dirty Heads, and Tribal Seeds & Bleeker.
- Saturday, August 6 — Train and The English Beat.
- Sunday, August 14 — Chris Young, Jon Pardi, and Tyler Rich.
- Sunday, August 21 — Lynyrd Skynyrd and Peter Frampton.
- Sunday, September 4 — Bad Company and Lou Gramm.
- Friday, September 30 — ZZ Top and Gregg Allman.
If you haven’t been to California’s “Gold Country,” it’s a gorgeous place to visit, with numerous wineries in addition to Ironstone. And as it gets later in the year, New England-style fall colors start popping up, making the landscape even more breathtaking.