Are you ready to welcome in the New Year with a fun celebration at home?
* Enough bottles of Champagne of other sparkling wine for all of your guests? Check.
* A nice buffet of food to accompany the bubbly? Check.
* Party favors? Check
* A playlist of appropriate songs prepared? Check.
All that’s left is to have a number of possible toasts for you to “ad lib” when the time is right during the hours and minutes leading up to midnight.
We’re done the hard work for you — compiling that list. We’ve stolen — uh, make that borrowed — these from everybody from Dr. Seuss to Oprah. Now you just need to select the ones that best fit your guest list…
* May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live!
* May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather.
* Here’s a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends far and near. May the future be pleasant, the past a bright dream. May our friends remain faithful and dear.
* Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet!
* There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne.
* May all your troubles during the coming year be as short as your New Year’s resolutions.
* Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
* A New Year’s toast to love and laughter and happily ever after.
* You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
* May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
From all of us at Vinesse, please have a fun-filled… and safe… New Year’s Eve.